An extremely versatile engine that suits a range of applications. The 6C is light enough to be a great portable engine but also has enough power to push you along at a pleasant cruising speed.
Great fuel economy as well as reliability that is second to none makes this engine a top seller.
- Light weight and easy to transport.
- Optional alternator/ lighting coil allows you to run a spotlight.
- Great for car toppers, small fishing rigs, inflatables and tenders
- CDI ignition provides automatic spark advance to provide maximum power throughout the whole RPM range
- Comes standard with shallow water drive, an extremely useful feature when tackling rivers, estuaries and creeks.
|Engine Type||2-Stroke, In-line 2|
|Bore x Stroke||50 x 42 mm|
|Recommended Max RPM||4500-5000|
|Lighting Coil||Optional 12V – 80W|
|Alternator Output||Optional with rectifier|
|Operation Method||Tiller handle|
|Trim & Tilt Method||Manual tilt|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||24 L|
|Gear Ratio||2.08 : 1|